Monday, January 24, 2011

February's Theme: Guess!

 Three hints:*

1. It looks on tempests and is never shaken.

2. Ooh, it's enough for me to know that you're in ____ / Now I'll let you go / 'Cause I know that you're in _______! / No-oh! No-oh! No-no-oh, no-no-oh... oooooooooooo...

3. It alters when it alteration finds! Or wait, it doesn't!


That's right. This month's theme is oh-so-fitting, at least to 1/28.25 of it. "True" or not, this month it will include dramatic entrances and exits, arguments that may involve throwing things/condiments/regression to pacifier-sucking years, and at least one of the following: a building burning down, a conversion to Scientology (capitalized because Blogger is pushing religious sensitivity via that tyrannical squiggly red underline, and I let technology dictate my grammar), and/or bed bugs.

February's Theme (drumroll!) is: Love and its Lackeys.





*Courtesy of William Shakespeare and Wilson Phillips.

No comments:

Post a Comment