Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing... Play Dates with Mary: Happy Hour Reading Series!



The fantastic brainchild of funny and fabulous Kate Tellers, a monthly HAPPY HOUR READING SERIES is going to accompany Short Scripted as of 2/28!

Every fourth Monday at Lolita on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, a beautiful and talented and growing list of beautiful and talented and growing performers will read the month's scenes/short plays. 

Reasons to Come
-Happy Hour is until 8 PM (including $5 margaritas and mojitos)!
-Meet cool people! 
-Hear my latest work! If it stinks, you can practice your acting skills by pretending it doesn't then have something to talk about with your significant other on the way home!
-There is no minimum drink requirement, but you'll want to because alcohol is a social lubricant!

Okay, seriously, I'm psyched to get to hear my work read and to do so in a setting with friends and soon-to-be friends. I value the feedback and the companionship and the community. I hope you'll join us. 

Details
Lolita 
266 Broome St.
NY NY (f/j/m/z to Delancey; 6 to Spring; b/d to Grand; f/v to 2nd Ave) (there's a z train?)
Map here

7 PM (reading will last 30 min to an hour, max)
Every fourth Monday
starting february 28, 2011

hope to see ya there! 

3 comments:

  1. You're the best, Doron. Also if I write a part that includes running a 100K, I'll call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY hope I'll have a New York visit that coincides with one of your readings. You are extraordinary!! Would love to catch up sometime...I'm down in New Orleans now, feel free to pop by anytime :)

    ReplyDelete